Beginning ; Education in Nigeria

Beginning*

 Beginning, we've been here.
Waiting earnestly for your end

Our Tradition says you are short
And after you, we can get alot

But here we are, waiting for your end.

Beginning, I remember the greetings
None of us knew the gritty

We've been watching, add looking
Remove Seeing, nice cufflinks
Warm greetings, empty feeling

We don't mind being called Stupid
After all we are something

We are captured, found guilty
We are happy, this is Activity

We know we are Vulnerable
Some drag to be honorable

_I laugh! Since we're all dogs_
_I'll be called Honorable dog_

Beginning, tell me the truth!
Will you ever end?

Oh! I know, You are not who we thought you were
You are not the Beginning Of Campus experience!

You are the beginning of Our National Disease!
No wonder you never end

*WRITTEN BY OLYMPUS ADE-BANJO
©2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣
Together Let's say
#notoCampusSlavery
#notoMindenslavement

#notoStudentabuse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H.E.L.P STUDENT OF THE WEEK #2

The Tale of my Path