H.E.L.P STUDENT OF THE WEEK #1

MEET OLAMIDAYO OLADAPO ELIZABETH


STUDENT OF THE WEEK #1

The first recipient of H.E.L.P STW recognition is a 300l student of human anatomy in the university of ilorin. She started shoes making in December 2017 and now she has rapidly grown into a major shoe line in Ilorin -BLIC WEARS- the producer of the popular 'blic sandals'.

In an interview with our correspondent:
    What's the idea behind the 'Shoe making'?
"I developed a passion for shoe making when a went for "STEP" program I basically wanted to learn something new but along the way I fell in love with shoe making".

  What were the challenges you faced starting up? 
"The fact that it's not common for ladies and capital. But then I realized its what I love to do and I'm ready to start small".

 How has it progressed so far?
"Well, the business is growing fast and i'm encouraged but I'm working to get better".

How has it been combining work with academics, any challenges?
"Not easy at all I must say..but I usually give my customers a time frame for their products to be made so it doesn't choke me".

 What are your future prospects?
"I'm planning for Blic wears to go far and beyond the borders of this country. Ready to make a career from it".

 What advice do you have for other students like you?
"Trust in God, be consistent and never stop getting better. 

And that's it on our Student of The Week #1, we hope you are inspired. Anticipate our next editions as we showcase more campus heroes.  START -UP YOUR DREAM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tale of my Path

H.E.L.P STUDENT OF THE WEEK #2