The Tale of my Path


By:
 Omole Tabel T.

The Tale of my Path.

I thought of dropping several things, seeing an ant turn enormous right before me.

Becoming unbearable is the word that leaves our mouths.
Getting to an end is certain, how to pass is blot.

I see the path I was to tread so obscure,
All in my thought; I just need to focus and I will be there.

To my surprise, the wing of an elephant can not make it fly.

Yet, still in my state of dry rain, I drop everything in my hands to embrace the shadow that never comes to my grip.
All in the name of one thing.

Despite the journey filled with thorns,
The slogan remains; Never Give Up
All in the name of one thing.

At last my journey has come to a bay
the best complain, the average prate "
the journey is for the strong and the mighty"
all in the name of one thing.

Whenever you are met, the questions you are asked, and how people relate with you on surface is based on this one thing.

*And for you, not to fail though it may seem like that for so many, is just one thing,*
That you never fail.

Pursue excellence and success will not rest.

The one thing many pursue is academic success and grades which frustrate
several, but on this note, we continue doing our best until we achieve the best.

We are to achieve the best, we are not bound by grades.
Lies in us is a great potential, that needs to be awaken for the dying world.

Why don't you do your best as you pursue excellence and not grades.
Sharpen your skills while the sun is yet to set.

Its not all about certificate, the real question is "sabificate"
What can you do and which skills do you possess?

I submit.

Yes! We can, we always can.

Comments

  1. Nice piece. Never let your grade determine you capacities and capabilities. Equip yourself with every knowledge possible before you graduate...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

H.E.L.P STUDENT OF THE WEEK #2